Sunday, May 22, 2016

Trying something new - very short posts

I have always tried to write in essay form. That may cause my writer's block. I have plenty to say - just not very polished.



The world really is getting more complicated, and many (most) of us really are getting more stressed. I overextend myself regularly, and have to "declare failure" and back off a bit. FOMO - fear of missing out - is the millennial term for it.

One of my awesome attending in residency gave me a TWO WORD evaluation when I first worked for him! I was ashamed, but came to realize that he was truly insightful, and his stern eval also had a decent number score with it (at least 3 out of 5...) so it wasn't a condemnation.

Thank you, Dr Lowell Bursch - for those two true and useful words. --- "Easily Overwhelmed"

No comments: