Monday, December 20, 2010

Doing some Canadian reading

I have been getting acquainted with Vancouver a bit over the last year. I have avoided making too many direct contacts for fear of the lack of control of my billing as an employee surgeon. Now that I am independent, we can set some reasonable prices for consultation and Lap Band fills, followup for Out-of-Country patients, etc (planning to offer Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy and Gastric Imbrication for competitive prices)


Anyhow, I found Dr Yoni Freedhoff's blog through CTV... havent' contacted him yet, but he is absolutely on base regarding the loss of access to care for Ontario residents!

Shout out to my friends in Thunder Bay!

False savings in access-restricting "cost containment" measures by Ontario


DR YONI'S BLOG

No comments: